Come work at a back-to-back-to-back Best Place to Work where you can help build a breakthrough technology. At Automated Insights, you’ll work on Wordsmith, a software platform that helps companies build software that writes like a human. Our customers use Wordsmith to scale their writing output and to communicate personally with each of their users. In 2016, customers generated more than 1.5 billion articles! See what else we did in 2016.
Automated Insights needs an experienced Front-End Developer who wants to work in an agile-inspired environment, where you’ll work with a cross-functional small group that owns a part of the Wordsmith experience. You’ll take on features big and small, helping design them and then bringing them to life with your code.
What’s different about being a developer at Automated Insights:
- You will help solve problems with people across multiple cross-functional teams
- You get to design features with your squad, not be handed a spec without any input from engineering
- You’ll get to build features from the beginning, owning all of the implementation details and fixing bugs along the way
- We have a strong collaborative, pull request-driven culture, so you’ll get to influence all of the features from all the teams working on the product
- We are heavily data driven, so you’ll get insight into how your features are doing so you can iterate and improve
What you will need to be successful:
- 5-10 years experience developing web based applications.
- Experienced in authoring efficient, cross-browser, user-friendly web interfaces.
- Deep understanding of web services / technology (HTTP, REST, AJAX).
- Design and UX experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to be agile and keep an open mind. Here at Ai, we are not locked into technologies. We want our developers to always be experimenting.
- Be authorized to work in the US. No sponsorship available for this position.
No recruiters, please. We respect your hustle, but please don’t contact us. We do not work with outside firms.