This professional will be responsible for growing revenues and developing new customers for Automated Insights, selling our one of a kind SaaS platform Wordsmith.
The right candidate will have an intuitive understanding of the power of Wordsmith’s technology to create personalized and highly scalable content. The right candidate is an imaginative and flexible thinker who can identify, assess and prioritize new opportunities. The right candidate will also need to be confident outlining and selling win/win solutions for large institutional clients in a highly dynamic market.
This will be a remote position based in San Francisco.
Compensation will include base salary and performance-based commission structure.
What your day to day will look like:
- Achieve all revenue goals as established for targeted territory
- Support the overall process of new opportunity identification, prioritization and management to ensure Ai maximizes its short, medium and long-term revenue goals
- Drive lead generation and establish key sales relationships, often with your own network contacts
- Contribute to sales strategy for the company’s products and services as well as to the sales organization’s structure, goals and metrics
- Identify and assist in driving business partnerships in the territory
- Develop integrated approach with Product Management, Marketing and Development on customer-oriented product needs
- Consistently improve personal product knowledge, industry knowledge and communication skills
- Represent the company at conferences other related sales/customer functions
- Travel as needed
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Senior level of sales experience (minimum of 5 years), selling software solutions to senior (C-Level) executives
- Successful history in achieving significant revenue growth in a technology-oriented, solution sale environment with large institutional customers
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology products in a business context
- Strong rolodex in enterprise accounts
- Ability to proactively prospect, qualify and prioritize new business, as well as to accurately forecast sales opportunities
- Must possess good project and time management skills and be capable of working on multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Must have a track-record of working successfully in a distributed office environment
- Ability to establish client relationships and network within organizations
- Accomplished in dynamic deal and contract negotiation and business model problem solving
- Results and process-oriented, strategic approach to selling with a track record of qualifying and closing complex, six figure or greater sales transactions
- Superior communication skills and consultative approach for external and internal constituents
- Must be located in the Seattle, Northern California, or NY area
No recruiters, please. We respect your hustle, but please don’t contact us. We do not work with outside firms.